Oknoplan presents its products. Our guide is going to help you choose windows best adapted to your needs.
If you have already made your choice, we encourage you to place your order.
- invisible hinges
- multi-stage tilt
- blocked incorrect handle position
- opening brake in the handles
- friction opening brake
- balcony latch with a handrail
- fan-light opener
- special handles with keys
- special handles with buttons
- WK 1 anti-break in fittings
- WK 2 anti-break in fittings
- air intake sets
- burglar-proof windows
- sound-absorbing panes
- ornamental and frosted panes
- colour and reflex panes
- structural bars and muntins
- thermal panes with heat effective frames
- mosquito nets
We are offering you a wide range of highest quality PVC windows at very attractive prices.
Our PVC windows are manufactured from German lead-free sections. They are characterised by:
- highest quality workmanship,
- innovative functional solutions,
- energy savings.
The profiles have solid support and their width is 70 or 88. We use highest quality fittings in our windows as well as burglar-proof fittings for the most demanding customers.
The chamber structure of our windows makes them lightweight as well. However, they also have solid support: galvanised steel reinforcement installed inside the profiles.
We use the most advanced solutions for glass units in the balcony doors and windows that we manufacture – a double-glazing unit with heat transfer coefficient K=1.0 and triple-glazed units (two-chamber pane) with heat transfer coefficients K= 0,7 and K=0,5.
The solutions and materials used for our PVC windows guarantee excellent acoustic insulation.
The advantages of our PVC windows:
- a wide range of shapes,
- a wide range of colours,
- easy maintenance,
- economy (no need to paint),
- resistance to weather conditions,
Aside from PVC windows, we also use this material to manufacture:
- balcony doors,
- sliding terrace doors,
- office space partition walls,
- shop windows,
- balcony enclosing.
We also recommend our assembly services – standard and heat efficient, multi-layer installation – for our woodwork, performed by our highly skilled assembly teams.